PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
New European Regulation (GDPR – EU REG 2016/679)
In accordance with the provisions of the New Europe Regulation -Personal Data Protection Code- the Client is informed that:
the personal data you provide will be used within the limits and for the pursuit of the purposes related to the ongoing contractual relationship; in particular, the processing will be aimed at the fulfillment of obligations inherent in and consequent to the performance of all administrative, commercial, accounting, tax and advertising activities
The provision of data is optional, it is understood that any refusal to provide such data and failure to consent to their processing will result in the impossibility of fulfilling legal obligations and those arising from the contract;
The personal data you provide will be processed “lawfully and fairly” as provided in the New Regulations;
The processing will also be carried out with the aid of electronic and/or automated tools, which can only be accessed by authorized parties in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and in particular with the Technical Regulations on Minimum Security Measures;
The data may be communicated to:
- Financial Offices, Social Security and Welfare Institutions and in general to all the Bodies in charge of verifications and controls regarding the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated above;
- Staff and collaborators as data processors managers and officer for the practices related to the services you have requested; all subjects are duly informed and instructed about the requirements and measures to be taken in the field of privacy;
- Any subjects outside our structure, with whom we have made precise agreements regarding the measures to be taken to ensure the security of the data entrusted to them, in any case, the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above;
Data Controller is: B&B Ghe Sem
Data Processor is: Marta Farina Bianchi
At any time you may exercise your rights directly to the data controller under the New European Regulation, which we reproduce below in full:
Right of access to personal data and other rights
1) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- A) Of the origin of the personal data
- B) Of the purposes and methods of the processing
- C) Of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- D) Of the identified details of the owner, managers and designated representative;
- E) Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
3) The interested party has the right to obtain:
- A) The updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- B) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- C) The certification that the operations referred to in letters A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
4) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- A) For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- B) To the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Or any other communication please contact us.